The Carrick Golf Course in Loch Lomond. The most beautiful water hazard in World of golf, Loch Lomond! We suggest you play around it. Read more.......
Titleist T100 Ironsview other products
What makes them so good? A new fully-forged cavity construction features a co-forged dual density weight (3i to 7i) that offers remarkable balance and control. It also has a thinner face and a Tour-refined shaped to help the better player make more of the shots they want.
Key features and benefits include:
- Tour preferred shape features low offset and thin topline for streamlined look at address
- Cavity construction with co-forged tungsten weight for exceptional balance and control
- Thinner, more responsive face helping promote even faster ball speeds
- Variety of shafts available to suit your own swing type
- Tour preferred sole for enhanced bounce
Looking for a club that enables you to be a little more daring and imaginative? Then the T100 is for you - book in for a custom fitting session today and start taking your game to the next level.